You asked for it, and it’s finally here…join us as we launch the first ever kid’s program at CrossFit RE: Columbia City!
This has been a dream of ours for a long time and CrossFit Kid-certified coaches Taylor and Cristina are excited for the opportunity to lead the program and invest in your kids.
Our CrossFit Kids program is designed to help your kids learn what it means to be in a community, while also developing life skills and making fitness a natural part of their lives.
*** 6-Week Beta Test July 16- August 22 ***
Suggested ages: 3-6 years old
Monday and Wednesday 8:15-9 a.m.
CrossFit REcess will focus on one skill per class, and will include a variety of game play, keeping your kiddos engaged and focused for the full 45 minutes!
CrossFit RE Misfits
Suggested ages: 7-12 years old
Monday and Wednesday 9:15-10 a.m.
CrossFit RE Misfits will practice multiple skills per class and will incorporate both game play and structured workouts. These youth will have a blast while also gaining the skills necessary for any other activity or sport.
Single class = $15
12-Punch = $160 (10% off)
Single class = $12
12-Punch = $130 (10% off)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a card.
Pay for drop-in’s the day of class.
Notes on the punch card:
- Card can be shared between kids in the same family.
- Purchase additional cards for 25% off. Save money if you have multiple kids who will each attend frequently! Contact email@example.com to purchase additional cards.
- No expiration date … continue to use it when we launch kid’s memberships in the fall (*with class times that work around school schedules!*)
Notes on the program:
- This is our test launch! We’ll be asking for feedback along the way so that when we launch our Kids’ membership in the fall, we’ll hit the ground running.
- If you have immediate feedback or requests (like a teen program!), please email firstname.lastname@example.org