Our CrossFit Kids program is designed to help your kids learn what it means to be in a community, while also developing life skills and making fitness a natural part of their lives.
Classes are in session
Join at any time!
Suggested Ages 4–13
- Tuesdays, 4–5 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
All kids will practice at least one skill per class, and will incorporate game play into learning. Having two dedicated kid’s coaches at every class will also allow us to teach older kids additional skills and provide them with more structured workouts, giving them the tools and skills necessary to master any other activity or sport.
Why mixed ages?
As class sizes grow, we will split the kids into 2 separate classes based on age. In the meantime, we believe there is much benefit to mixed-age classes.
Montessori schools explain the “Mixed-Age Advantage” well:
- The older student learns patience and understanding for those who are still learning.
- The younger student more readily accepts direction and problem solving.
- Both students learn empathy as they increase in their ability to understand that not everyone can learn in the same way.
- The younger student follows the example of the older student.
- The older student becomes aware of his or her role as a leader and what it means to influence others.
- The intended end result of mixed-age learning is increased compassion, more willingness to help, and greater acceptance and adaptability for learning diversity.
If you’d like to talk more about this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m the caregiver … what do I do during class?
Get your fitness on! We have a 9 a.m. class right next door for adults (and kids 15 and up). Try out three free classes and see what you think!
- Single class = $18 (First class is free!)
- 10-Punch = $162
($16.20 per class, 10% off)
- Unlimited membership = $95/month
(As low as $11.88 per class! … If you come at least 6 times per month, this is the best deal!)
- Each additional kid unlimited monthly membership = $50/month
(As low as $6.25 per class! … If they come at least 5 times per month, this is the best deal! Email email@example.com to sign up additional kids.)
For current CFRE members
- Single class = $15
- 10-Punch = $135
($13.50 per class, 10% off)
- Unlimited monthly membership = $80/month
(as low as $10 per class! … If they come at least 6 times per month, this is the best deal!)
- Each additional kid unlimited monthly membership = $40/month
(as low as $5 per class! … If they come at least 3 times per month, this is the best deal!)
Members email Phoebi or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Note: Punch cards can be shared between kids in the same family!