The material appearing on this website www.crossfitre.com, (this “Site”) is provided for informational and promotional purposes only. As with all crossfit, dietary, health & fitness information, you should always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any new health or fitness program to ensure you are healthy enough. The information on this Site is not medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem, medical condition or disease. This Site is not a substitute for professional medical care. The owner of this Site and its agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon for any reason whatsoever. It is not a substitute for working with a licensed health care professional and it is not a substitute for working with a certified personal trainer. Crossfit RE does not guarantee the outcome or results of following any information or recommendations provided on the Site. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Rugged Elite Co. (“CFRE”). CFRE may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- American Copyright Law. All materials created by CFRE on the Site are protected by American copyright laws. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to CFRE.
1.2 Restricted Uses. Unauthorized copying or commercial publication or exploitation of text, images, audio and video clips and any other content of this Site including publication, retransmission, broadcast, circulation, selling, reproduction or redistribution, except as expressly authorized in writing by CFRE is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any text, images, audio and video clips and other content for commercial use, publication, or any purpose, must request and receive prior written permission from CFRE. You hereby covenant and agree not to use any screen scraping, capturing, framing, bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or other automated processes on this website or its content, without CFRE’s written consent.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of CFRE and CFRE is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. CFRE accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided for transaction services (such as Stripe, Paypal or Click Funnel) or as a convenience only.
- Affiliates. CFRE may showcase various products belonging to third parties and it is possible that CFRE will have affiliation agreements with such products or companies. The first reason that CFRE includes these products is because they LOVE them. Nothing is put on this website that isn’t filled with love. That being said, CFRE will not be responsible for anything that does or does not happen should you click the link of an affiliate’s product or website. You surf the web at your own risk, always.
- Information on Our Blog. The blog appearing on the CFRE website is written and edited by CFRE staff, team members or guest writers associated with our business. The blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes, to share information about crossfit, health, exercises, food and life. We always encourage you to consult with a professional before trying any of the exercises we post on our blog and remind you of the limitation of liability outlined in provision 7 below, which applies to any and all information on our blog.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of CFRE linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and CFRE relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by CFRE.
- No Refunds. All of the sales made through the Site are full and final. In special circumstances, CFRE retains the exclusive right to offer a refund, but this will happen only in circumstances CFRE deems appropriate.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. IN NO EVENT WILL CFRE OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION ON OUR BLOG, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you hereby indemnify CFRE and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Personal Information Protection and Privacy
- What personal information does CFRE Collect?
- Registration Information. CFRE collects information when you purchase a training program through this website. This information includes your full name and email address.
- Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or emails.
- Third Parties. CFRE works with third party applications in order to provide you with the best training services. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information.
- In processing your payments, CFRE will use the services of Stripe and Paypal. You can find their privacy policies here:
- In collecting your information and integrating you within our website, CFRE works with Click Funnels and Triib. You can find their privacy policies here:
Click Funnels: https://signup.clickfunnels.com/privacy-policy
- How will CFRE use your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used to provide you with the products and services you purchase or subscribe to from this website. Specifically,
- Your credit card information will not be kept by CFRE ;
- Your name and email address is collected in order to provide you with the services you purchase, to allow CFRE to work with you on a more personal level and to send you information about the services you purchased;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the letter to you;
- For marketing purposes. We may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails;
- To improve the quality of your visit to our web site. We use electronic information such as “cookies” to improve your use of our web site. We collect certain information (e.g., purchasing trends) based on your navigation of our web site to better understand and serve our customers, members and web site visitors. This data allows us to streamline your ability to navigate our web site and develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our customers and members and web site visitors; and
- We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
- Storing Your Personal Information. CFRE’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on our website. We will not store your credit card information, which is something that will be done by Paypal or Stripe. CFRE will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you.
The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US OVER THE INTERNET OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED BY THIRD PARTIES WHILE IT IS BEING COMMUNICATED BY MEANS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. CFRE tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information.
You may request access to the personal information held by CFRE at any time or seek to make corrections to it. For assistance in accessing this information please contact email@example.com. If there is any reason why this information cannot be provided to you, you will be provided with an explanation.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about CFRE’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.
Your Crossfit RE Family